Valmont Industries, Inc. Industrial Maintenance in Tulsa, Oklahoma
801 N Xanthus Tulsa Oklahoma 74110-4949
Welcome to Valmont, where a world of opportunity awaits. When you join our team, you become part of a passionate group dedicated to changing lives and conserving resources around the globe. We want problem solvers who roll up their sleeves to foster progress and innovation for all people. At Valmont, we provide infrastructure, irrigation, tubing and coatings to the world. We strengthen cities. We nourish croplands. We design, manufacture and coat. Our products and services make a difference. Join us, and BUILD YOUR WORLD.
• Repairs machinery and mechanical equipment
• Examines machines to diagnose source of trouble
• Replaces broken or defective parts with items obtained from stock, or requisitions parts from vendors, through supervisors
• Reassembles machines
• Involved in installing or repairing any of a variety of electrical equipment, such as, motors, conduit systems or other transmission equipment
• Working from blue prints, drawings, layout or other specifications
• Procures welding supplies and consumables
• Logs all equipment repairs weekly and monthly
• Builds new machines
• Upgrades old machines
• Performs other duties as directed by leaders and management.
• Actively participate in department safety, demonstrate excellent safety practices and behaviors which conform to all Valmont safety policies and procedures.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Graduate from an accredited technical school for maintenance or 6 months to one year related experience and or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Forklift experience and certification
• Basic computer skills
• Electrical & Hydraulic training
• Ability to calculate formulas using basic mathematics and standard U.S. and Metric Measurements.
• At the end of 90 Calendar days the candidate must be able to maintain an acceptable level of production, quality and attendance as determined by Management.
Valmont does not discriminate against any employee or applicant in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you have a disability and require any assistance in filling out the application for employment email EEOCompliance@Valmont.com.